WA1 0.99% $16.99 wa1 resources ltd

Ann: West Arunta Project - Luni Assay Results, page-142

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Interesting trading again after another very promising announcement.
    I think what a few a missing here is that Niobium is still a very unknown critical mineral and not many people have heard of it,
    let alone understand its uses today and into the future.
    I spoke to my neighbor recently who has extensive knowledge in the mining industry and has worked as an engineer for a number of gold listed company's.
    He has never heard of Niobium or aware of its benefits
    He is a smart guy, who has done very well so this surprised me.
    Most of my friends have never heard of Niobium or again its many uses.
    I believe Niobium is where lithium was 5 to 6 years ago in terms of mainstream understanding of the mineral.
    The thing is Niobium finds are incredibly rare (as many here are aware off) in comparison to lithium, and we all know what the price of lithium has done over that period. The other thing I want to mention is I believe the demand for Niobium will increase dramatically over the next decade in the building industry alone.
    My brother-in-law who is a chemical engineer also does a lot of consultancy work around the effects of climate change going forward.
    He believes the construction industry will have to change there thinking around the use of steel and its reinforcement.
    Weather and its unpredictability and the damage we are seeing in cities all around the world from bridges, tall buildings, factories even residential dwellings in storm ravaged areas will need to change there thinking on how they build and rebuild.
    What's already interesting is the amount of minnows on the Asx changing tact and are now chasing Niobium.
    Sound familiar well yes this is what happened with lithium but unlike lithium most of them will find nothing.
    This is only the beginning for Niobium, we are going to hear a lot more about this critical mineral in the coming years.
    Wait till a lot of your friends start asking you about Niobium and how they can invest in it.
    The train for WA1 will have long gone by then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.99
Change
-0.170(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.042B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.30 $17.50 $16.89 $4.782M 279.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4748 $16.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.00 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.