WA1 1.75% $13.99 wa1 resources ltd

@PutSauce ... I noticed that hole dd035 as well. Interesting...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8557
    @PutSauce ... I noticed that hole dd035 as well. Interesting it's not in the highlights announcement, nor given grades on the page with the map and hole highlights..

23.6M at 10.3% is just outstanding, but probably has them scratching their heads at both the grade and relatively high Th and U levels (still below Araxa for those interested).

Also hole RCD042 into fresh rock with P2O5 results of 41M at 27.4% is phosphate mine type results.

What we have with a few lower grade spots all over the place and more high grade towards the extremes, appears to me like we have a series of dykes coming up from below with mineralisation, instead of one major intrusion, giving us quite a few areas where there are great grades going deeper and more plain country rock inbetween. if this is the case, then a lot more exploration to the East, South East, West and across the Endurance fault is warranted as there could easily be more high grade dykes coming up, in any direction, with the weathered material still in place..

On SP wondering if we get the usual play of push the price up on opening to new high, then a deliberate sell off trying to make it look like a 'top', to push the SP back down and scare day traders out of their positions. They have done this with just about every set of results. Or will they try something different? let the games begin again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.