WA1 4.84% $15.13 wa1 resources ltd

Ann: West Arunta Project - Luni Assay Results, page-572

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi all, whilst Aldi99 asks a legitimate question I dont think his intentions are all there. Comparing us to Sum is crazy, I would much rather have our dilemna of what to do with all our niobium in the middle of nowhere than having a good location but no niobium. Personally costs regarding the transportation of our resource dont impact much in my opinion due to the high grade nature of our deposit. Had it been much lower grade it would be more relevant. I attached a photo of a comment of his on Sum. Start your comparisons if you find something. Hopefully the MRE has Pauls thoughts for the future that can put a couple of these questions to bed however since we are still defining the borders of our discovery/s it may be difficult at the present. Personally would like them to drill to get a better understanding of the potential depth of the discovery. My trust remains with Paul and the management team really looking forward to the MRE. 14 trading days left for the month, I would usually expect FOMO for an event like this but with how this stock get played before and after announcements, as well as the short pressure who knows.
    Thanks
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6235/6235506-0334b13c0265df96da19e88a9ad97d85.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.