WA1 0.86% $16.48 wa1 resources ltd

Ann: West Arunta Project - Luni Assay Results, page-83

1. 2ic
    5,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4879
    Not here for an argument, and yes, last time I called a sell was exactly 12 months ago ~$6.50 leading up EFY etc. i did a detailed evaluation of the Nb market and Luni economics etc that demonstrated Luni would be profitably developed (even in Oz, and even in the middle of nowhere) and that it was likely to have to work through the Lassonde Curve...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6216/6216792-4c184d27afb06ca847d682598098f3f1.jpg

I looked right for a few months until extension and infill drilling showed a few early fences across the carbonatite were unlucky to miss the good stuff and what looked like a single HG deposit center-east of Luni eventually proved to be 3x the size and extending to the west and south more than originally indicated. Congrats to all as i said, been one hell of a ride yeah!

So, I'm back with another call 12 month later... and despite being up against a much larger MRE I'm also calling it from a much higher shar price. The economics don;t necessarily change greatly with larger size, at some point more tonnes are so far out into the future they add value in much diminished returns. Time will tell, no big deal I have a different opinion...

Meanwhile, I see two articles in the AFR this morning that made me shudder. "Call to reform Mabo’s $1b native title dividend" and another "‘Land rich, dirt poor’: Price calls for native title reforms" where Jacinta Price "while well-meaning, laws needed to change to encourage private home ownership on native title land, as well as more business creation, including Aboriginal-owned mines." Is there a better opportunity for the poorest and most remote Indigenous peoples whose land Luni sits on to be recognised as the traditional and actual owners of this great resource, and to be granted a significant ownership of the mine in recognition of these facts???

I certainly can't see RIO getting involved until the NT ownership share is well and truly locked down in a water-tight contract/legislation...

GLTAH
  2. 5,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    is my prediction right...

the length is not good as previously drilled....

it still a amazing results..

i did say might turn red....

either way i see wa1 above $20....

i think it time to start developing....

it has over $1b market cap..

you either mine it or let bhp takeover....

i do see a $200m cap raised if wa1 decides to develop themselves...

sp will take a hit but it will slowly recover...

takeover target $30..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.48
Change
0.140(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.010B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.22 $16.48 $16.00 $7.114M 437.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262 $16.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.49 2314 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.