WA1 0.73% $15.08 wa1 resources ltd

@2ic ... Could you be more wrong?? Size and sizzle are nowhere...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8527
    @2ic ... Could you be more wrong?? Size and sizzle are nowhere near complete, this could easily expand in size greatly, they haven't yet put any holes outside the immediate area of mineralisation, yet we know ENR have had one decent hit at Emily a likely extension of our mineralization.

Just on our side of the tenement border up there we already know there will be more...

Plus with Niobium there are huge uses becoming very obvious, not just in batteries either. Over the weekend I highlighted how Niobium added to Aluminium cables allows nearly double the electricity transmission, a fairly recent finding.

This alone will be a massive new use for Niobium as it means that instead of having to build new towers and transmission lines to cater for the increased transmission of HV longer distance lines taking all the renewable power to cities, they can just replace the older lines with new cables including Niobium at a fraction of the cost!! Expensive Niobium will make the overall projects much cheaper AND much faster to implement!!
    Worldwide, this will be thousands of tonnes required every year for a long time!!

I suppose we should be great-full that that there are lots of people that still don't understand the opportunity here, because when they do eventually wake up it will just push the SP higher...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.