WA1 6.48% $19.35 wa1 resources ltd

@Novac ... I noticed that as well. I guess they thought $22.90...

1. 8,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7971
    @Novac ... I noticed that as well. I guess they thought $22.90 might be too close to the market and could get hit ... LOL.

Yesterday after the market closed, I gave this warning... "We could be North of $20 in the blink of an eye, leaving many looking for the bottom stranded." I certainly didn't think this morning, but just 'whenever'.

A great stock with a fantastic resource is always going to surprise on the upside.

Today's trading looks like someone big has taken on the bot. They attack upwards taking out a lot of sell lines, then allow the bot to take it back down, put up a wall just above the prior high for the day, then take out all the new sells. It's happened about 4 times this morning already.
    The bot will try to adjust tactics and so will the buyer, so more games..

Just for the Croc... Go ahead and grab a few kg of dirt from your backyard and get it sampled for Niobium, then run the testing for recovery of Niobium. If it grades 1% Niobium and recovers 50%, then I'll give you $10k, but if it doesn't then you can give me $10k.. Is it a bet?? I dare you, you can make the bet any size you like....LOL..

It's the stupidity of some down ramps, that makes them funny, which is one of the reasons I never put anyone on ignore...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.35
Change
-1.340(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $1.186B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.46 $18.80 $12.66M 638.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 780 $19.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.