WA1 0.73% $15.08 wa1 resources ltd

@Novac ... I noticed that as well. I guess they thought $22.90...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8527
    @Novac ... I noticed that as well. I guess they thought $22.90 might be too close to the market and could get hit ... LOL.

Yesterday after the market closed, I gave this warning... "We could be North of $20 in the blink of an eye, leaving many looking for the bottom stranded." I certainly didn't think this morning, but just 'whenever'.

A great stock with a fantastic resource is always going to surprise on the upside.

Today's trading looks like someone big has taken on the bot. They attack upwards taking out a lot of sell lines, then allow the bot to take it back down, put up a wall just above the prior high for the day, then take out all the new sells. It's happened about 4 times this morning already.
    The bot will try to adjust tactics and so will the buyer, so more games..

Just for the Croc... Go ahead and grab a few kg of dirt from your backyard and get it sampled for Niobium, then run the testing for recovery of Niobium. If it grades 1% Niobium and recovers 50%, then I'll give you $10k, but if it doesn't then you can give me $10k.. Is it a bet?? I dare you, you can make the bet any size you like....LOL..

It's the stupidity of some down ramps, that makes them funny, which is one of the reasons I never put anyone on ignore...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.08
Change
0.110(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $978.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.01 $15.45 $14.87 $3.345M 221.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164 $15.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.08 454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.