WA1 4.97% $16.47 wa1 resources ltd

Ann: West Arunta Project - Luni MRE, page-283

1. 8,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8335
    @2ic ....

In March 2010 SFR were at the same stage we are now. They had a Mcap of $460M and based on their released MRE an in ground recoverable* value of the resource (not reserve) $A3.195B ergo the Mcap was 14.4% of the (recoverable*) resource value....

recoverable* ... I made the assumption that overall recovery was 90% for Cu, Au and Ag...

I did the same type of calculation on the high grade ore of WA1, but used the 53% recovery as the percentage of the resource that could be sold...

WA1 came in at over $A40B, even allowing for only 53% recovery of only the high grade resource..

The Mcap, currently at $A1.18B, not $1.5B, is around 2.8% of the recoverable IGV.
    It is only 20% of the Mcap relative to recoverable IGV as SFR.

The logistics will more than likely go to just North of Alice Springs, then North to Darwin on existing rail, unless the WA govt fork up many, many millions to upgrade roads to PH.

I'm also sure that the Lassonde curve is irrelevant with this type of tier 1 resource. That type of curve seems to be what marginal projects that eventually get up go through. You could argue that companies like CVV and RXM are in the bottom part of the Lassonde curve now, because they are marginal despite the feasibility studies showing 'robust' numbers. Obviously not robust enough for anyone to fund either project.

There is no-one of any credibility that doesn't think this will be mined, as large size and high grade guarantee investment dollars will flow to develop this.

I never said anything about CBMM taking part of this project I clearly said "work with", as in keep the industry steady and prices up for all players by managing production.
    Be careful with data from Statistica as it clearly shows Niobium, not Niobium pentoxide or ferroniobium.
    CBMM have extra processes to lower the thorium levels, it's not just a matter of dumping it into the tailings..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.47
Change
0.780(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.059B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.40 $16.71 $15.26 $4.643M 287.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 269 $16.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.49 302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.