WA1 2.22% $13.68 wa1 resources ltd

absolutely correct CSM. Most speccies will never do anything....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    absolutely correct CSM. Most speccies will never do anything. Some will burn brightly for a moment then fade into nothingness but only a few will go on to greater glory. The trick to making money is not going from forum to forum highlighting the risks of any given stock but rather to do a risk assessment on any potential winners and ride them but with a willingness to change direction instantly if the fundamental story changes significantly.

The problem with some posters is that they mix their considerable knowledge with a cognitive bias. Their posts are more to do with how they see the world as a whole rather than the merits of any given stock. On the other side of the coin, I am also somewhat repulsed by the fan bois who feel they need to personally abuse anyone who comes on with a negative opinion. If we chase all those posters away, we end up with a mutual admiration society, back slapping and high fiving each other and convincing ourselves (in the absence of any contrary argument) that our stock is going to a 1,000 bucks a share and then we end up bemused when it doesn't. I have been on WA1 since just below $1.50 and never sold or traded a share. I once got accused of having a hidden agenda because I ONLY had a price target between $33 and $50 and not $125 eek.png

If WA1 had little or no risk, and not lots of risk a year ago, we would not call it WA1....we would call it BHP. Nothing wrong with holding some of The Big Australian in your portfolio but it is not a path to becoming wealthy through the stock market. I would rather climb the proverbial wall of worry with a stock like WA1 whilst continually reassessing risk as we go along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.