WA1 0.31% $19.16 wa1 resources ltd

Ann: West Arunta Project - Luni MRE, page-323

1. 8,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8073
    @2ic .... Sodium batteries have improved performance with niobium, just like lithium batteries..

How many of your "sodium metal anode" or "lithium metal anodes" are in production? ZERO as there are too many problems with these metals ....

You gyrate from past to distant future and don't consider what's happening in the present. It's a good enough excuse to deny investing in anything, just look for every minor potential poor point from different eras.

We all get it you are able to create doubt, but similar arguments can be made about every type of investment in anything, always look at and for every negative from the past, and then look at how 'something' in the future will make investment in "............" useless at some point.
    What point is there for you to be on HC at all if all you see are negatives for every company? How on earth did some companies become outstanding successes??

Investment in anything, is about seeing what's likely to happen in the future before everyone else wakes up to it, that's where the opportunity lies. Of course not everything will work, but dismissing everything means you should be investing in nothing.

Then I look at what you claim to hold, some TREO company in Africa which has an ordinary ore grade Lynas has 8% reserve grade your looking at 2.9% reserve grade (low quantity)) and REEs can suffer exactly the same doubts you claim here (Something can come along and make them redundant).

Then it occurred to me, as our company gets into production with REEs as one of the byproducts, it makes the reality of your investment going to mine far less likely. You are invested in an ordinary REE resource, in a company suffering from the depths of the Lassonde Curve, but post negatively about a tier 1 find that wont have the same hassles in gaining funding as your stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.