STX 1.16% 21.3¢ strike energy limited

Yet again you are posting from your alternate reality universe...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Yet again you are posting from your alternate reality universe Wot - one where ED is already a success and the money already in the bank.

In this universe - i.e. the REAL one - ED results remain unknown. Yes, it is for sure an important catalyst (maybe up, maybe down). Yes, I do hope you end up being correct and it is a success, and that we do end up with a positive price catalyst as a result. But right now it is no sure thing, with something like a 50-50 COS . . . a coin toss!! So let's all just take a deep breath shall we and try and keep it real until we get the actual result.

And other posters here are right, you did not do yourself any favours re credibility with your trading behaviours last week. Sure, it's a valid trading strategy, etc, and I'm happy for you if you got a win out of it; but it's at odds with the narrative you have been consistently pushing here on this forum and ultimately means you are doing yourself a disservice in terms of anyone here taking you seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $496.5K 2.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 3714607 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 2447383 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.