STX 2.33% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: West Erregulla CSBP GSA Update, page-96

1. 8,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3040
    Yeah. I don't think the Macquarie report would have a large effect, especially as it is essentially unchanged from their long-term price target.
    I also don't think the market is stupid enough to read today's announcement as a). cancellation of the GSA, or ). an indication of more environmental approval delays (as this has been known for years now).
    This leaves the 'conspiracy theory' explanation i.e. that a large player is willing to offload stock to crush any upward momentum.
    Added to the "conspiracy theory" explanation is the fact that last Thursday and Friday, a large percentage of total volume was so-called short sales, despite both these days being strongly price-positive.
    Based on the very odd price movements, I can't help but think that a large player (or two) has the share price by the short and curlies. This will continue, I believe, until another large player decides to step in, as the retail section is already locked and locked (and emotionally exhausted).
    That's a figure of speech, 618. I am not as emotionally invested as my many posts on STX threads might suggest
    Happy to wait this one out.

Last edited by invertedva: 01/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $797.3K 3.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 2950609 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 770806 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.