STX 2.33% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: West Erregulla Program Commences, page-39

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I am becoming more aware of a likely CR just before WE too !
    Likely to be a sub 15% raising again to reward those sophisticated types that overpaid in the 11.5c raising.
    So I'd expect it to be done at 7c.
    Should my theory be the case there is no incentive for any positive ann's in the coming weeks.
    C'mon guys this has been played out time and time again over the course of Strikes history.
    Surely minority SH's must accept the likelihood of this event playing out again.
    As nothing can be done about it at our end as minorities we must just accept it and pray for a positive result from WE.
    Also who determined the 69% COS of WE?
    A Engineer who was paid for the report ! We shouldn't take this information at blind faith and nor should Mgt.
    So why isn't more data published (along with their report) on how many times that Engineer got their probabilities correct.
    Every professional is entitled to be wrong in their estimates, but I am more interested in how often they got it right.
    And anybody selling their skills on calculating COS would be proudly publishing / singing their own praises from the rooftops, yet this information is not readily available.
    It is an interesting theory that requires more deeper discussion in general for those that don't take implied authoritarian advise at face value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $797.3K 3.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 2950609 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 770806 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.