ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    This 'debate' is pointless, guys. I've been in Strike for years and this 'new' mob is much better at communicating than their predecessors. If there is news, we will get news ... and news of the two stuff-ups proved we will get it whether it's good or bad. It's called disclosure.

The old days of share prices running up during a drill are dead and buried: Any decent sized player wanting in simply sets their bot to suppress the price and hoover up as many as it wants. And let's face it, whatever caused the twin debacles, it presented price-suppressors with the perfect chance to do exactly what they've done - drive the price down 20 per cent.

I really don't care what caused the stuff-ups (although obviously prefer they hadn't happened). The hole will (eventually) be drilled and will hopefully provide further resources and further validation of Strike's fairway modelling.

We have gas. We have acreage. We have access to non-dilutive capital (provided by the bank and by commercial partners). We have customers. And hopefully these will coalesce at a time of falling supply. If those planets align, 23 cents might well have a zero added to it.

OOO
    Last edited by Oddoneout: 07/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $644.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $2.241M 9.857M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101934 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 632617 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.