STX 2.44% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Accept what your saying my original gripe goes back to Jaws and...

1. 3,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Accept what your saying my original gripe goes back to Jaws and how imo we were promised the earth but never delivered. Accept it was exploration but did get the feeling it was kept on life support until good news from WE2.

WE2 because of its flows made a poor drilling campaign look better than it technically was but all in all good result.

We were promised WE3 & 4 2021 which IMO was extremely optimistic.

OK let’s wait and see the out come of WE3 but lets not forget we have lost 2 motors and gear in the hole so far and we haven’t reached the difficult bit yet WE2 we really struggled after 2,400 but if we have learned our lessons from WE2 then maybe just maybe the remainder of WE3 will be a breeze.

Regardless of all that surely surely we can’t expect to drill WE4 any better with the same plan and team we can’t continue to push on thinking we are the best when let’s face it those in the know are laughing at the situation.

More importantly the JV has to deliver gas soon and if we can’t drill efficiently what confidence are the funders going to have or indeed future gas buyers.

I’m fortunate I could sell now and make 3 investment but others are not so lucky and have bought at 35c in WGO case.

If we could just focus on EP469 cut the BS on all the rest and turn the world class asset into a world class investment for ALL SH. A world class asset deserves a world class team and everyone pointing in the one direction imo we are short of that at this moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $601.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.3¢ 20.0¢ $1.442M 6.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1691334 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 681625 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.