STX 0.00% 19.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: West Erregulla Update, page-18

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5731
    @bigchin yep, we would all like to see what they saw in the logs and have their interpretation. I suspect it is going to be complicated by the fact there are gas filled fractures and im not sure how much this has or will muddy the waters (like the pun?).

Heres what I mean: In an earlier post, I said the company used the word "bimodal" to refer to porosity, but I think they used it to describe the reservoir and im still unsure as to whether they are using this term to describe the presence of gas in conventional and fracture porosity. Im not sure how well the logs can show gas filled fractures, as these will be <<100 mm intersection with the well bore and inclined. From my recollection the probe sensors prefer sub-horizontal, laminar features, thicker than 100mm. Happy to stand corrected.

This could explain why the LWD sensors picked up more gas, maybe because gas/HC was "smeared" down the bore as it was drilled, thus giving the appearance of a thicker/more gas charged intersection.

Anyway, this is all conjecture, but the good news is the gas is there. Its just a matter of finding the optimal permeability and that will be there too.

read rexsh post on WE-1, - WE-1 not only stopped short but I also think it was off structure, based on the current basal Wagina target
    Last edited by alexei ii: 22/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $543.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.304M 6.723M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 2083218 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1614036 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.