STX 4.65% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Tooter,rexsh question to you: "You didn’t say much when the...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2776
    Tooter,

rexsh question to you:
    "You didn’t say much when the “commission payment” news from wgo hit. I still don’t know what that was about. I am sure you could shed some light on it though ?"

Your answer:
    "Didn’t and don’t have a clue what the issue was with the commission payment so no comment."

Fact is (researched by different WGO holders):
    WGO paid a commission worth $480k to a (undisclosed) third party for introducing Strike to WGO as potential farminee for EP469 at that time.

Here the link to the post by user thecone from an email conversation with WGO management: Source, click me

Can't help, but I think that's exactly the answer to rexsh's question. And you confirmed that you saw that...
    Sorry, but your answer, that you "have no clue what that issue was", was not very honest...

It might be, that these facts are a bit unpleasant for your WGO story...

It seems, WGO was desperate to find a partner at that time and the tale of a long list of potential farminees doesn't really add up... Actually WGO now paid a $480k commission in shares to find a solution at that time...

I wonder if Petra Capital received the commission and is actually the undisclosed third party which introduced Strike to WGO at that time?
    Pure spec of course, but coincidentally they just put out a bullish report and started coverage of WGO with a target share price of 70c/share.

It would be a perfect piece in that puzzle...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $3.339M 14.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 337869 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1651352 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.