CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dam Delta your good on the defensive -
    As the saying goes "Lose lips, sink ships" Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However idle gossip & lose speculation serve no purpose to anyone.
    I like most are disappointed BUX hasn't delivered this drill season. Its a huge project they are doing & everything takes time not to mention all the legalities with IGO & lawyers etc.,
    I believe IMO there will be an announcement with update as to were BUX are at closing off this years operations
    Quote:
    "The company is in good shape.
    Ride the wave with BUX. Give the company 12 months. Getting the next thing ready & IGO will be spending plenty on our ground next year too"
    My father taught me "A still tongue carries a wise head" In other words if you haven't got anything good to say then don't say it at all...
    Certain blogger(s) get quite vindictive on a personal level toward other bloggers, this is rude & not warranted!
    READ the Posting Guidelines just below... Treat others with respect
    If people wish to post on this site then say it with the best interest of both the Company & other bloggers/shareholders
    IMO BUX is a good stable company with great potential. We couldn't wish for a better more competent director at the helm than Mr Eamon Hannon
    Have patience, the tide will turn. That's it folk's over & out - Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $1.2K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 230000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.