WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: West Wits Completes $1.4M Placement, page-16

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    You do understand that a Market Cap of a stock, overvalued or undervalued, 95% of the time not relevant at all like your comment illustrates?

The VWAP ( Volume weighted average price ) is $0.017 cents.
    Meaning the raise was complete with a 30% discount to the trading price.
    Funds and Sophisticated Investors who are existing and imperative, would already be diluted further so in a non operational mine and a micro cap stock, 30% discount is not "outrageous whatsoever".

Sounds like @Oldgoldminer1 and myself are on the same page again for the 2nd time in our lives.
    6% drop in share price after a raise in this financial environment was rather successful outcome to be honest, I would have been expecting a drop of around 15% after the raise to be non objective.

I would challenge that there is no demand out there, not sure how you came to that analysis.

Best to sit tight see how the next 8 weeks ago with this "financing".

If that goes ahead and they start mining, I estimate in realty 12 months before they are producing regular revenue as they are going to need a stockpile built to provide earnings guidance and forecasts.
    Seen some comments we are producing in 3 months.

I don't think you will see Quarterly Activity Updates with projections on gold production till 2025.

Waiting game now gentlemen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.