WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Ha ha well why is their investment bank backing it? I dunno if...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Ha ha well why is their investment bank backing it? I dunno if I'd lost my mind I wouldn't be employed by the world's largest gold miner in a role I have to use my mind a bit for so not sure how to answer that one. Am I taking a risk for growth absolutely but definitely identify with Scott Kell's view
    of identifying value early if it's going up 1000-10000% which is entirely possible in 10 years time does it matter that you sat for 2-3 years early and the answer is no it does not it gets a bit grey if your navygulf and Joe a decade is far too long imo but mad respect for sticking with it stubborn b@$tards, great if you can pull the trigger and the next month it's launched but in reality no one gets timing that bang on all the time and you also cannot accumulate a lot of west wits quickly at this share price. Wingfield's been in a year or so longer than I have and I've been in and out Melbana and back again Scott's wealthier but I'm aspiring to west wits being a springboard for myself personally. You can rage and howl at the moon and MQ but what you should be doing is accumulating if you believe in the company or moving on if not. My take is personally your being unbearably negative but trying to scoop up shares low and you know west wits is going to go soon but that's just my view. I don't like people who play games though so if that's the case just say it. Otherwise and even worse you lost money and are incredibly bitter and that is no good for your mind my friend turn it to some other venture.

As for National significance in Australia we have those terms too it's called major project status as for why I think it has that status I've already answered previously because Harmony and Sibanye don't have the bandwidth or the desire to push and do new mines or whatever they've got going on is already in scope they've got faltering production through their mills and it's harder to make their mines economic the deeper they go.

West Wits has gone in and backed SA and wants to invest they need West Wits, TGM and the other smaller up and comers to come off to reinvigorate revenue, jobs and exploration for gold and minerals in SA. So honestly why do you think West Wits is not of national significance to a country with massive unemployment and power issues is really the question? West wits brings jobs, industry, revenue, tax growth list goes on and on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.