WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: West Wits Obtains Interest From IDC For Debt Facility, page-299

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I’d rather think I was Jesus than suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect. Again, you think you’re clever and yes you can write well but intelligence in this field comes with making $ not getting likes for being a skilled writer.

Why is the entire market off this stock? Why can’t it break through 2c. Did you do the maths on the remainder of the equity coming from the finance tool they have available? I gave you all day but I’m happy to show you.

All those things above are true, as is lack of mining development experience, a track record of failure from the MD, and the biggest kicker is the true terms of finance. You’ve not debunked those, you’ve just said “hey that’s not happening” but you have no idea of the terms.

The issue is that most long term or relatively experienced people know Penny, Danny and Co are full of it and without doubt Penny is paid. Get off your mobile phone go on your PC and look at his last 4 years. I used to think others were wrong in their opinion of him, but now I’ve no doubt.

Please, after 8 seperate occasions, why can’t this stock break 2c. Stop deflecting, and say why given all the amazing news it can’t break above paltry 2 year highs that included 3 x Capital Raises. Just answer that question

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.756K 462.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1804861 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.