WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

A few dots joined when reviewing latest announcements that...

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    A few dots joined when reviewing latest announcements that indicates:
    • WWI is expecting a “material improvement to the revised DFS outcomes” which will be announced in next 6 trading days.
    • The Granting of the Prospecting Right that reintroduces areas under the previous right is expected to have a “material increase upon granting of the PR”.

I would imagine they are holding off announcing DFS until Prospecting Right is announced, so they can include new tenements.

In terms of funding, they will use the debt to fund majority of the early mining. However, will likely need corporate costs covered – previous announcements indicated they would use various forms of financing. I think when they announce the DFS they will either announce royalty finance or streaming finance and get paid this upfront. There is a chance it will be CR but reckon it will go to a gold financing company, not companies who will sell on market straight away. My bet is streaming deal will finance part of start-up.

Steady-state production of 5,000 ounces of gold per month, = $15mil AUD per month revenue, or approx.. $110mil revenue a year. Not bad for a company with a MC of $42mil!Compared to companies such as BCN which produces 2,500 ounces of gold per month with a $110mil MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.119K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1896690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.