WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

You’re the fool here, if you think that’s having assets well ok....

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    You’re the fool here, if you think that’s having assets well ok. Again that’s book value, not what someone would value if they were to loan against or buy them would pay for them. This ‘asset’ was already walked away from by miners in the past, that gives you an indication of its real value.

Don’t worry I’m sure anyone with any brains can see why the stock isn’t going anywhere. Remembering that you’ve still not even seen the terms of the EOI.

What anyone with a little insight and understanding can see is that this magical mix of finance which 100% has to include further CR and a use of its existing debt facility doom the SP forever. There is no escape from that reality. And as I’ve stated numerous times the everyday investors will largely get burnt, whilst the sophs and executives live large.

You thought you were so clever, but all the way through last week I offered to break the numbers that all the ‘experienced’ investors knew full well. I’m sorry if you can’t see the forest for the trees but us old people we’ve been around and have this thing called experience. It’s something only time gives.
    Last edited by Oldgoldminer1: 23/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $35.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $14.70K 1.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 212548 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 851515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.