LEX 2.11% 9.7¢ lefroy exploration limited

No wonder why LEX is prioritizing the south coogee project, VIC...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    No wonder why LEX is prioritizing the south coogee project, VIC had even identified an economic resource in their ANNs based on the drill results from coogee fairly recently. Knowing the grades from VIC (something also discussed in the report) only justifies this choice too. I used to wonder why things weren't progressing in this area, didn't know it was at the center for the IPO pitch back in the days for LEX.

The Buried Felsic Intrusion area identified in Fig2 of the ANN surely does seem highly prospective and even the drills carried out in the area are giving some results, so all the best to everyone. From what I'm understanding is that the Coogee south prospect is now 100% with LEX and Goldfields is now out of claims from that specific zone within the JV project boundaries. Thats something to look at, plus the cash flow from them for not adhering to the terms, looking solid.

I may be a bit late, but I guess I should get into this soon after a bit of shuffling in the portfolio.

GLTAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $19.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.4¢ $9.424K 97.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59311 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.