ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    I think part of the discussion depends on your timeframe. I am thinking more about in 20 years time, but you would start planning for 20 years time very soon, and the markets will take their cue from those plans I think. Definitely BC can't be international only without connecting international flights to domestic. However I have had an "international domestic" flight before where my international flight landed in Sydney, where I connected to a QAN flight Syd to Melb doing immigration at Melb. However there would be a lot of lower frequency destinations that would rely on domestic. Saying that - international flights are unpredictable, and you can never guarantee you will make a connecting domestic flight, especially if you have to get through immigration as well prior to the connecting flight. So international "shuttle" services are a goer for Melbourne, and maybe less frequently Brisbane, Auckland and other places, but in 20 years time we would expect trends to continue re international flights.
    Last edited by CaptainBarnacles: 30/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.