CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

That's a pretty fair summary."Has anybody keyboard warriors...

1. 2,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    That's a pretty fair summary.

"Has anybody keyboard warriors contacted the company or ASIC. Probably time to ask some questions."

I'd prefer (as an active contributor, as opposed to a keyboard warrior lol) to wait until after the April/June Quarterly reporting due date of 1st August to consider any such action but will definitely create contact with ASIC if that report is not forthcoming.

Investors, as interested parties, obviously shouldn't be denied mandatory reporting of the financial condition, nor should the 'general' market, nevermind ASIC.

They were penalised in the past for not supplying the EFOY quarterly by way of a suspension, however, this time around they're already in that (suspension) position so I've no idea how things would play out.

Chairman David Austen has proported to be very familiar with ASIC Regs so they know what they're doing anyway.

The previous 'rep', 'liason' (Mr Sweeney) has his name on the Court Documentation (Medcan v Cann Global) to potentially appear as a witness on behalf of CGB so he'd have limitations on what he could say anyway.

I guess the best-case-scenario might be that ASIC/ASX deny them any further extensions to the suspension under the wording of 'see no reason for request to be denied' (or such like) until a full 'please explain' is answered (as well as the latest financial reports) and as Regulators to take control and show that the Integrity protection of the Market is indeed of the highest priority.

There's absolutely no evidence being provided that there ongoing discussions with any takeover targets whatsoever, well at least by way of Market updates.

Not being transparent with the financial condition of the company (the Dec 6-monthly and March quarterly) should have set off alarm bells before now imo, however, I think it'd be prudent to wait a little longer and see what action the Regulators might flex their authority with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.