CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Why wait till the end of July when they haven't lodged the...

1. 2,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    "Why wait till the end of July when they haven't lodged the March quarterly let alone the half yearly?"

Bug, I'd wait until then because historically they were penalised for not producing that final quarterly report to cover April-June. Therefore, with that precedent having been set by ASIC, I'd have thought the same ruling would be followed through this time around.
    It's just allowing a bit of space for timelines to be met.

Your prediction on revenue there is probably close to the mark, but again, we don't have any indicators whatsoever as to how the last few months have been tracking.
    Cash left of around $5m less extra stupid expenses - again that's a good guesstimation imo.

The elephant in the room though (once again) is not reporting Interestearned on the cash.

Without looking back, I'm pretty sure the interest was tracking on around $90k per 6 months.
    This is one of the reasons why I wanted to see the December 6-monthly as nothing was declared in the Sept 2022 quarterly.
    Again, good reason to wait another coupla weeks for those figures.

Imo, it's beyond any reasoning why they're being so coy - but they've always got a plan as we've seen.

With them saying about being appreciative of shareholders' support and patience - whoa, hold your horses, nothing could be further from the truth - what a load of bs imo.

Their 'plan' will eventually have to unfold, let's see.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.