WGX 0.40% $2.50 westgold resources limited.

Ann: Westgold Declares Maiden South Junction Ore Reserve, page-24

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6775
    Hey Grub, regarding the name.... I keep it because, I made a sh*t ton of mistakes in the first 20 years of investing and honestly.... only had good results (other than a little luck) in the last 15 and even then... there were some close calls.

OAU - I think they have some great dirt and hope they drill the hell out of it. WGX is simply going to do a deal with OAU for the crown ore. Nothing fancy, just a solid deal that will see OAU be cashed up enough to drill like crazy and maybe pay a small dividend in a year or 2 (but... that is speculation on my part). OAU dirt is nice and soft and will make the Bluebird mill hum (the WGX MD pretty much spelled this out in the recent conference call). I hope for both WGX and OAU, they can mine ASAP. Win win for all stakeholders I think.

All good @Yevgeny - I just don't even want others to take anything from what I post other than for light reading. Made enough mistakes years ago thinking I was wise enough to advise others... Never again redface.png

Interesting moves with the share price. Quite large swings, but I think part of that is the huge short position unwinding now that the merger is complete. Plus a bit of weakness with POG thrown in. Looking forward to guidance for FY25. WGX 3.0 is booting up (sigh... terrible computing joke).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.