OAU 8.33% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

You are right they are looking at an ore purchase agreement not...

1. 33,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    You are right they are looking at an ore purchase agreement not a toll treatment agreement , too hard for me to work out what that would be though so I just based it on a toll agreement (did the spreadsheet around 4 months ago ) as from my understanding (correct me if I am wrong ) OAU has the right to refuse an agreement that it feels is unfair .

Also I had stated in the chart "an open cut down to 130 meters" I feel they will not have to go under 100 meters in depth to get close to 200k ounces , 130 meters would probably near double the strip ratio
    "someone still has to stick a rocket up the ar$e of OAU because nothing & I mean nothing they do is ever done at pace. "

They seem a lot faster under Alex's guidance I feel , there was no South East Zone at Crown Prince 2 years ago , now there is around 200K ozs there at around 5 grams a tonne there with much of it in indicated . If you remember native title has been a shit show for a number of miners in the last couple of years due to the hold ups the first nation people had imposed , hwich they finally came to their senses and realised their demands were a backward step for everyone including for their own financial position.
    Last edited by plough: 02/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $681 114.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 23142071 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 44011943 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.