OAU 12.5% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

And that's only based on the 240,000ozs announced to the market...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    And that's only based on the 240,000ozs announced to the market so far. We all know with the over 11 x hits over 50g/t GOLD in the last 18 months we know there is a huge upside on further resources yet to be announced and with an upgrade reported and scheduled in 3rd Quarter (September release). With a recent hit of 2 x 900g/t GOLD this is appearing to be a major GOLD mine for OAU and WGX have taken an early stake as this is all GOLD for them to their current reserves.
    When I first posted on this thread I did say WGX will be the best suiter for OAU and here we are WGX taking a blocking stake of 15% of OAU shares just this week.
    In my opinion WGX will either do a Merge similar to SLR and Red5 where share holders in OAU takes WGX shares based on the OAU share price & WGX shares at the time of announcement/merge. Or WGX will do a full take over of OAU. Like the neighbours down the road did last year on a $215,000,000 take over acquisition. If we get the same numbers then that puts OAU shares at approx 7 cents each. If like they say in the report above if a 1 cents dividend is paid to OAU share holders within a couple of years time then we could easily be hitting 20 cents a share.
    If the 1970's plays out and in my Opinion OAU will stand out because of the WGX purchase of OAU shares this week then the world will be our oyster and our share price will be multiples of the above figures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $50.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $49.82K 6.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 26798296 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1335655 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.