SPR 0.39% $1.28 spartan resources limited

Well said mate. As you are totally aware of my joy that Simon...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    Well said mate.

As you are totally aware of my joy that Simon has been on my side through all this, I believe he will be the man to now give us all, more value as a combined entity, moving forward.

I totally agree with you that anyone who sells now, has rocks in their head. Assay results should start pouring in over the next few weeks/months, which will increase the current MRE and hopefully some Bonanza hits will be in the fold. 30,000 metres of holes, of which from what I can see consists of 23,000 metres testing the ground around Melville. (Don Bradman, Applecross etc), Let’s not forget that Melville has only been drilled to 200m, and only in a 5klm x .9klm area, within the Yalgoo project which is 600 square klm, in a Tier 1 mining district. Plenty of upside here for everyone I think.

I think we will see some good movement in SP to the north over the coming months, and a new refreshed combined management, that will see SH being rewarded, with added value from new projects, as that seems to be something Simon and Co are very good at.

I guess as of today, I need to change my position to Held, and eventually my sentiment to buy, once the dust settles.

GLTAH and let’s all pray to the drill Gods for what we are about to hopefully receive, and leave this debacle in the past and start afresh.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.005(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.28 $1.27 $5.145M 4.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39096 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 275738 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.