WGX 4.96% $2.54 westgold resources limited.

Hey Loki, as usual, your posts are full of logical reasoning,...

1. 11,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6158
    Hey Loki, as usual, your posts are full of logical reasoning, which is frustrating, because you are right. rolleyes.png
    As you say, whilst my cup is half empty, WGX seems to be... getting a handle on things overall (but not in regards to how it presents information!, ha). Perhaps now that Cookie has taken a back seat as of Wed this week, things will begin to change. If the company could simply start being upfront, clear and honest with the market, I could almost be persuaded to buy in.

As you rightly point out, their production profile of perhaps 280k (with Bell running at 500ktpa) implies that WGX is at least, 40-50% undervalued, if its AISC going forward is close to AUD $1400. I also cannot deny that WGX is a play on a higher gold price. With 9m ounces in resource.
    As RMS has stated clearly, with a higher gold price, more gold become economic to produce, so their production rates are increasing.

hmm... Almost reads like a positive post. Anyway.

Oh, very good point about the contractor. I had not really through it through from that angle. It would be interesting to know how much the contractor would be worth... As I mentioned, the implication is that it will be spun off or sold one day.

Due to Lokis good posting... I have changed my sentiment to hold. Not holding though wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.54
Change
0.120(4.96%)
Mkt cap ! $1.203B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.47 $2.54 $2.45 $26.96M 10.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 161515 $2.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 107860 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.