WBC 0.80% $32.67 westpac banking corporation

One can sift through thousands of post on hundreds of forums in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    One can sift through thousands of post on hundreds of forums in an attempt to find the Holy Grail.
    The information which will tell you for certain you should sell , buy , or hold.
    Looking for that university grad , the CEO , the Politician's , the Brokers , the share holders , any one , any one who can help us make some quick money.

Guess what , the quicker you realise that there is no quick money the quicker you will become a millionaire.
    Quick money does not exist, Its a dream , its bull shit , it does not exist for 99 per cent of the population on this planet.
    Forget it.
    Its not there.
    By all means , keep the dream alive , you must have dreams.
    The only quick money is in Lottos or Bank Robberies.

Buy Australian Banks , Buy Australian O@G companies, buy selected Australian Pharmas, if fundamentally the company is good just buy it and walk away.

If I was 30 years younger I would sell my house (actually houses these days ) and put the lot into the worlds greatest banks.
    Its Cyclical , the banks are the banks, the banks re where you borrow your money , the banks are where you deposit your money , the banks hold the majority of the wealth in Australia, the economy , the Libs , The Greens , The Natios , the Commies , all of them have their wealth in the banks.

The Churches , the Huge Companies , the Charities, the Footy Clubs , DARE I SAY THE WOKE BASCKET BALLERS after their performance with Australia's wealthiest woman , they should be referred to as the Australian BASKET CASES , regardless their money is in the banks. Woke bloody idiots. Now they are beholding to Australia's greatest Commie. Any way that's an other issue.

Get on board , Get up early , Get to work , Get a good days work done and get your money in Australia's great companies.
    Eventually you will be wealthy.
    BY Pass the BS, honestly. !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.