WBC 0.00% $28.48 westpac banking corporation

" Guess what, the quicker you realize that there is no quick...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    " Guess what, the quicker you realize that there is no quick money the quicker you will become a millionaire. Quick money does not exist, it's a dream, its bullshit, it does not exist for 99 per cent of the population on this planet. Forget it. It's not there. By all means, keep the dream alive, you must have dreams. The only quick money is in Lottos or Bank Robberies ".

While reading your post, I was thinking the timing for this is perfect.
    Over the weekend I was watching Keven O'Leary on TV talking about losing his entire crypto investment in the FTX trading platform.
    Chasing the quick gains and it's turned around to bite him hard. Shafted by a 30 year old running an unregulated crypto trading platform no less.
    Ironically this is the guy who's gone on the record many times saying he will "Never ever buy a stock that doesn't pay a dividend. Why would you do that to yourself, it's madness".
    Luckily Keven is worth a ton on money, and this latest crypto fiasco has most likely just bruised his ego more than his bank account. He will be fine. But a great lesson for the average punter I thought..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.48 $28.65 $28.37 $123.8M 4.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3235 $28.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.49 6049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.