WBC 0.48% $27.25 westpac banking corporation

Ann: Westpac announces $3.5 billion off-market share buy-back, page-357

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Whilst you have some valid points on trends within the social dogma which is a complete waste of time I agree as it achieves little apart from "ME TOO"...WBC is in the midst of a turn around....these processes take time.
    They have good management, a clear road ahead on what to do and what not to do and validation of their efforts is being augmented by the completely useless Gov bodies that can wrap their knuckles and charge them massive amounts of money as a fine to put towards paying off Gov debt to appease apathetic segments of a lazy Australian society that likes to put their hand out instead of getting off their asses to actually do something...or "ANYTHING"
    The market is still not recognising value in what will be instead of looking at what is now.
    It is fair to say that the buy backs we have now will be instigated again if not twice if we do not have a black swan between now and 2023 arguably which seems to be the thesis time period of a major correction that quite simply can not be ignored let alone can we escape from.
    I have traded WBC 8 times since EX date as WBC will be in a side ways trade environment for some time, how ever for long term holders it is now on the ground level...as long as their is no swan event....
    Wishing you well with your trades and investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.25
Change
0.130(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $94.54B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.08 $27.25 $26.97 $184.5M 6.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3819 $27.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.25 16562 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.