WBC 1.18% $27.47 westpac banking corporation

At this stage not running anything for the bank - although I...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    At this stage not running anything for the bank - although I could polish up my CV as I am sure a meaningful role awaits ...

Sorry to say, you missed the curve in the road, I certainly think and have said from the outset that the CEO/ Chairman/ plus CFO (late addition) all to be gone: yesterday IMHO.
    Whilst, many corporations of varying size (talking BIG here $BBB's and the small) will have an array of (very) senior managent including Risk Compliance Officer Product Managers/ Directors etc. Virtually, all on matters going to the very running of the organization will report to and dovetail into a reporting function to the CFO. Moreover, at BoD meetings it will be the CFO setting out the status of the company and regulatory matters and potential implications etc. Where a top down in depth analysis is required on a particular matter or matters (drilling down so to speak) ... then a presentation or the floor would be taken by the Risk Compliance Officer/ together with a product manager if necessary.
    BUT, probably the most senior/ prominent figure is invariably the CFO.
    And, you would possibly find that it is the staff under the CFO that actually compiles the PowerPoint presentation material and Agend/ later / the Minutes together with Corporate Secretary/ General Counsel.
    Moreover, if he does not think an item is an issue - it will not appear on the Meeting(s) Agenda : Fact ! Go figure ...
    But, neither you nor I know the actual machinations of the minute' what went on here in Westpac's case so we will no agree here ...
    Global companies usually have this approach too ...
    Certainly, judging by the avalanche of Selling current and in the pipeline ...
    Investors/ fund Managers and others think too litlle and (way) too late !!
    Selling down ...
    CV's in the post ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.47
Change
0.320(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $95.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.44 $27.57 $27.26 $136.8M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4530 $27.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.48 21670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.