WBC 0.31% $29.08 westpac banking corporation

Ann: Westpac Board announces CEO and Board changes, page-56

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yep sure doesn't surprise me because in general the banks are often extremely dishonest - just look at what happened to Bankwest business borrowers when CBA took over Bankwest around the time of the GFC - CBA according to reports called in the loans claiming the security Bankwest customers had provided did not match CBA requirements and sent those poor souls bankrupt. Just imagine chasing refinancing in the GFC. And not a thing was done about that by the useless mob ASIC etc. That sort of behaviour is plainly dishonest in the extreme IMO when CBA was taking over a failed bank due to poor management at best - the customers should not have been hung out to dry just because Bankwest management was so hopeless.

Shame on the banks I say - because personally I would never trust banks and those who do must be wearing rose coloured glasses - they will shaft you in an instant if they can get away with it. Yep and even bill dead men for shonky charges.

And just like WBC now would throw anyone under the bus who exposes the dishonesty of their operations. And I bet there are more banks with dodgy deals hidden away too, Big business can be extremely crooked and I am glad to see some action in dumping the crooked and outrageously overpaid management in WBC. Not worthy of any payment IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.08
Change
0.090(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.74 $29.08 $28.53 $136.4M 4.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10318 $29.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.08 31158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.