MEU 2.27% 4.5¢ marmota limited

Ann: Westpoint Hill Infill Calcrete Sampling, page-31

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Come On Snoop, you have to be kidding Dr Rose wasn't on the board in Sept 2012.
    Dr Rose has played a straight up game. He has continually bought this stock. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3Y with him adding another 2 million in the next few days.
    The one scenario not mentioned on this forum is that the contractor for the infill sampling may have gone to the wrong site!
    F&$k knows what happened out of the ordinary, if anything.
    We will be none the wiser IMO, until MEU Geo's and independents,visit WPH, with multiple GPS units, agree they are at the correct sites, take a few samples, agree on the labelling, deliver and get the results.

About Durkin

I have always maintained that the ' next NOVA' play was not fully explored.
    One drill hole XX0010 or 11 was halted due to ' difficulties'. This hole had a anomalous rise in Sulphides in the last 20 odd meters of drilling the Mg level was also at 17% suggesting ultra mafic rocks. This I believe is a pretty good sign of a discovery. What happened? CR for drilling at Dirkin spent elsewhere.
    In house Geo Quits (still has 5,000,00 shares according to last years financial report). Things continue on until Dr Rose challenges old regime.
    The Dr has been good for this company. To compare the two boards ( old and new) is malicious.
    I'm holding my shares for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $48.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $38.43K 863.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184408 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 910108 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.