WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

Yeah, 7 cents is perfectly reasonable for WSI on a valuation...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Yeah, 7 cents is perfectly reasonable for WSI on a valuation basis compared to sector peers. If these guys keep on delivering rapid growth though it’s really blue sky and this could be a life changing stock considering this is only trading at $20 million MC and $12 million EV levels.

This is the most exciting opportunity from a risk-reward perspective I have seen on the ASX in years and I think we will all be rewarded quite soon. If a few of Hartley’s inpatient clients from the 2 cent CR didn’t keep on selling this would be back in the high 3s already. The blessing is that we all get a chance to accumulate down here but the downside is that the breakout has been delayed. The volumes are super low and if anyone big wanted to move size they have had plenty of time to dump into 3 and 3.1 so it seems unlikely this goes any lower.

On days like today when ridiculously overvalued tech stocks like APT, ISX, etc. with market caps in the billions release mediocre results and go up I get frustrated that the market can temporarily overlook something like WSI. For how long can WSI go under the radar though with the imminent news and every indication that the growth will continue? Not very long IMO and this stock is on the cusp of serious money pouring in once the news flow resumes and the market wakes up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.