WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

IRESS Pro but it's very expensive and not worth it for anyone...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    IRESS Pro but it's very expensive and not worth it for anyone who isn't obsessed with trading/investing like me doing it for a living full-time. Basically some additional features but nothing a trader necessarily has to have to be consistently profitable. I only got it after a few years of profitable trading.

I trade dozens of stocks each day and very rarely invest as most of the ASX is simply junk. WSI is the best FA I have seen in years. TA has some work to do but give it time and it will turnaround IMO which is why I am continuing to purchase on market. The Perth based brokers aka the manipulators have this stock under their control for now but IMO sooner or later it should run very hard and nobody will be able to stop it.

The 2 cent placement shares still have some drag for now but not much longer IMO. Revenue last year was ~$30 million and after just one quarter we already have ~$30 million under contract for FY20... so who is likely to be selling much volume any lower in the days and weeks ahead given this thing has now almost halved from the pump up to 5 cents just six weeks ago?!
    Last edited by Waldo777: 12/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.