WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

Yes, I mostly agree to be honest and will probably take a small...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I'm fairly sure I have done more research on this company than anyone here. Hundreds of hours worth over the last three years. I have actually spoken to management three times. Every announcement this company has ever released I have read in full... I very much doubt anyone else here can say the same thing. WSI still has lots of potential, hence why I continue to do lots of research.

I will be true to my word so fingers crossed for all our sakes!

If the H1 report doesn't show a strong profit this company is worthless IMO and the SP will tank very hard so obviously I expect a profit there. The big question is have these guys moved from all talk about profitability to delivering it. The track record is poor in recent years so any rational investor would adjust their expectations based on that.
    Yes, I mostly agree to be honest and will probably take a small punt here again at some stage (my sentiment is NOT 'sell' at these price levels). If everyone here mostly anticipates a cash flow positive quarterly though I would expect to see some potential weakness if it doesn't eventuate. A takeover is extremely unlikely for WSI as the extravagant performance shares/options and key person risks (especially with Simpec) act as a poison pill. The H1 report is the key upcoming catalyst IMO... high risk high reward as you say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151456 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.