WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

With all respect Bhan, please do some research on cash versus...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    With all respect Bhan, please do some research on cash versus profit for your own investing welfare. Your post proves to me and everyone who understands this basic accounting concept that you don't know the difference. Please don't take it personally, it's just a little bit frustrating as an experienced investor when I have people filled with ignorance of the very basics making out like I am somehow wrong, just for analysing the stock. I am genuinely just trying to help discuss the merits of investing here but when most of the posters on the thread are posting blatantly false info I have to call it out. Once you educate yourself, you will understand that if there's no profit this half-year, there more than likely never will be!

Just to confirm because you clearly don't understand what I previously wrote: this stock DOES have potential, but only if they start delivering decent profits. This next half-yearly report needs to show an NPAT of $5 million or more to meet market expectations IMO. Large contracts mean big risk so the people who invest here are looking for a decent return.
    Last edited by Waldo777: 21/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151456 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.