WSI 0.00% 11.5¢ weststar industrial limited

if there is no profit this half there likely never will be ?...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    if there is no profit this half there likely never will be ? Okay, frankly that is ridiculous. Absolutely and utterly ridiculous.

I like how you try to present yourself as an experienced investor simply because you know the difference between a cash flow statement and an income statement, and apparently everyone else knows nothing - but meanwhile you're simply out here sprouting nonsense as ridiculous as suggesting that if a company won't show profit over the space of 6months they never will.

lets say they don't make good margins on their current contracted work. If they still complete the projects in a timely, competent and professional manner they will start to make a name for themselves. Once they gain a nice slice of the market and start to become a recognized brand the margins increase. People are happy to pay more just for the peace of mind that a job will be done properly - I run my own company and hire a lot of contractors so I know this to be fact.

However this is purely hypothetical, as I believe the team at WSI is well and truely experienced enough to deliver good margins on our contracted work

gl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.