WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

Repost due to moderation when nothing was unsubstantiated since...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Repost due to moderation when nothing was unsubstantiated since all I posted was fact, but nevertheless I will leave that bit out:

Bhan, if you had any attention to detail you would realise that I’ve been spot on with almost all my WSI calls this year. Pretty good considering the blatant pump and dump mid year.

1.2c in June strong buy tick

2.8c and above after the pump strong sell the news tick — I warned everyone here to sell into the pump at 3c and above so anyone that listened would have been much better off

I called a CR would be needed and was spot on 2.3c was the headline price but with options basically 1.8-2c

Here we are in late December and as I warned the price is going nowhere fast 2.2c is getting reloaded looks like someone probably wants 2 cents to trade

Around these levels is fair value IMO and I would probably buy up except for the fact the consensus on the thread is that the quarterly will be strongly cash flow positive. My research is mostly fundamentals, but it’s always good to check in with the opinions here to make sure I generally am contrarian. I genuinely hope you make money here mate but I would appreciate if you please treated my posts with more respect.
    Last edited by Waldo777: 23/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151456 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.