WSI 0.00% 11.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Ann: WestStar Industrial Investor Webinar, page-78

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Fair enough thought process from you. From a business sense, I see recent actions as a much needed cleanse in the operating model and I am confident it will reward shareholders in the long term.

i am absolutely no shrill thinking this company has made it. They will solely be judged on profits and whether they can make that happen.

in terms of the need to raise, again in my opinion from a business perspective, the cost of taking on new work can be a dent in the cash balance. Whilst our revenues are high, the costs of doing so are high.

i do have one major concern about one of our clients who has poor history of paying their bills, I am concerned they may be holding back some of the profitability of the company, if they don't see the revenue, that entire project is a cost.

i always say this but at this MC, there is way more reward than risk. Depending on your nature of investing, there has been an opportunity cost, but unfortunately, and one of the reasons Ive been happy to sit here after jumping in at 2.6c is any contract can send this way higher and the profits are a definite.

will it be this quarter(and subsequently half)? I think so, if it's not, they have until the end of year at which point I will make my decisions. Too early to tell for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218184 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.