WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

Wow, this stock sure is the biggest underperformer! Hopefully,...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Wow, this stock sure is the biggest underperformer! Hopefully, it can move upwards in the new FY, however now desperately needs contract wins after only $2 million of work won in more than 6 months!

How on earth can a stock that delivered $28 million revenue last FY (with an increasing run-rate), go on to acquire Alltype with ~$32 million FY19 revenue (so ~$60 million combined according to the first acquisition ann last year) and then basically win zero work for half a year? Surely there has to be a stream of contract wins imminent! If I didn't think they would win more work and the valuation wasn't ridiculously cheap with so much potential upside I would be moving right along.

There is no interest in this stock and I have never seen such a poor investor relations effort before. The management team works very hard but the board seems to be doing very little for the past year to engage with potential new investors. The board should have taken at least a 20% pay cut but no just more shares instead at the lows off-market! The very least you would expect is at least a token on-market buy over the past few months from a director but clearly that's too much to ask for! COVID has had minimal impact here IMO and given the underperformance in recent times there must be many more frustrated shareholders than just me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $7.943K 59.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34554 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 45570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.