WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Wet Commissioning Advances as Ore Feeds Through Concentrator, page-106

1. 2,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 902
    Good morning everyone. Did we all do our homework last night on registered shorts against WKT. It appears Spid was a little slack and couldn’t be bothered as he continues with his quest to try and fool investors into thinking a CR is highly likely. I could find a single site with single share shorted against WKT. It appears the broader investment community and the institutions along with their retail portfolio’s within WKT’s Top 40 don’t believe a CR is needed under the current agreements WKT has in place. And why would they with $11.8mil still available through cash on hand and Gemcorp. An additional US$4mil working capital basic domestic overdraft is under negotiation and one would have to think the latest tweet’s coming from Lindi Jumbo would bring comfort to any lending facility as well as WKT management and it’s investors. Anyway back to my homework on finding where Spid and Farmer may have shorted WKT amid their confusion when calling Lindi Jumbo a lemon and not understanding Gemcorp’s loan agreements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.