WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Wet Commissioning Advances as Ore Feeds Through Concentrator, page-180

1. 15,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6846
    Afternoon @Farmdownsouth

I was wondering why the pump crew hadn't responded to this post.

We have been discussing WKT's requirement for the Debt Service Reserve for the past 4 days, Mike Tweeted BMCG holding was insignificant. Stirer claimed the hand brake was removed and Croc is claimed the 12.5 cent resistance had been broken.

Yet the head pumper is now suggesting WKT could have US$1mil to drill the Amanti gold project. This gives off the impression a CR is on the cards.

I am honestly surprised WKT would even consider raising funds for drilling another project, I do recall they raised funds to drill the UK projects, which turned out to be a complete disaster and they only found a few metres of high-grade mineralisation out of a drill campaign that was over 2000m.

I look forward to the confirmation from the 250-page legal document that @SpareCash7 claimed he had viewed, or for WKT or Mike to provide an update on WKT's requirement for the Debt Service Reserve as detailed in Gemcorp's loan approval. I guess WKT could announce they have started drawing down on Gemcrop's high-interest incremental backup facility which has a 21.21% interest rate. It will be interesting to know if these funds have any restrictions and what the "incremental" limitations.

Does anyone know why BMCG's US$9.3mil is no longer shown in the QTR cashflow report?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.