ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

"So now whats next on the announcement list?" Unfortunately from...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    "So now whats next on the announcement list?"

Unfortunately from my view too many questions unanswered.....

I only hold a small parcel now, been slowly offloading and taking profits made.

Great news today regarding sales starting, but its tempered for me. 20K is the total order so still long way to go and no announcements have been made for additional contracts signed....

Biggest dissapointment for me has been the steel plant JV, absolutely no news on this one and the JV is about to lapse in a couple of weeks so unless there is a big change that looks gone for now....

Also regarding the new JV with Xinhai. Well we havent heard anything from supposed visits of their engineers to the site that was apparently to occur at the end of April and also according to that announcement there was going to be funding arranged with Xinhai for the bolt on new 200K plant but nothing has been mentioned there. And lastly in the announcement apparent commissioning for the bolt on was going to start in July. well that surely isn't happening since we have heard nothing from this JV.

This is all IMO, i get that enormity of today's announcement but things are really slowed on others aspects and thats why i have reduced my holdings. In all honesty i am actually happy to pay 5-7cents for this stock because most likely then few other progresses have been made and more surety around their expansion plans are known. at this stage there are still many questions for me unfortunately and am happy to sit on the sidelines and watch things progress further....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.