FGL 0.00% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Ann: WFI Ranked First in Google Play Parenting Apps, page-21

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    When I was studying I worked at a fish and chip shop and they took out an annual advertising contract with nova radio station in Perth. They paid for 10 second adds that ran during off peak times. It led to an initial influx of customers but the net benefit of this service was minimal. The costs involved were outrageous, tens of thousands of dollars for a small campaign of adds over a quarter.  

The same company the previous year had won the industry award for best fish and chips in Australia. The place was swamped, I was hired as were several other people to meet the increased demand. Customers noticed the award on the shop window and noticed the other organisations promoting our business. The organisation that gave us the award had a large following and promoted us for free to their members and on social media and via email.

Since then, I have run a few other businesses in similar fields and the best forms of publicity are always from external sources. Two businesses I ran last year had large spikes of customers when independent organisations including food critics, bloggers to industry bodies promoted us. We naturally spent money on google optimisation, professional website design and promoted social media adds and they worked okay (not great). When we had credible people in the field promote us to their followers we noticed significant influxes of new customers.  Our organisation produced better quality food than our competition (good reviews) and due to strong ties in the industry had a constant stream of praise from news papers, bloggers and critics ect, (industry credibility).

It costs a ridiculous amount of money manage a direct media advertising campaign and the results are questionable. There probably will be a time it is needed, like our imminent international expansion. I would much rather a specifically targeted advertising campaign like Sean has advocated. Instead of yelling wangle at all demographics i.e on the radio and television, continue partnering with organisations like Constable Care and Telethon. A nice none-exclusive partnership with a health fund or telco would be amazing. I don't have kids yet so I wouldn't have a clue how word of mouth travels among parents, though I assume from reading comments on here that it is a large multiplier.

https://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/our-partners
    This is a list of organisations that are on the government, 'stay smart online' website. Any names look familiar and any missing?

My last point is this. If I was a parent, I would have connections to all credible government organisations recommended to me by my friends and family. These would include telethon, constable care, cyber safe kids ect. If these organisations started suddenly advertising / promoting one specific brand of parenting help, I would pay very close attention. It has been commented these organisations have a mailing list of a few hundred thousand people. Specifically people with families, exactly our target market. Incredible. Wangle is being promoted by Robyn Treyvaud to professional bodies and on mass via radio. Perth Now for example has 418,000 people following it on Facebook. An article about Wangle would have massive exposure, equal to radio and cost nothing and would simply require an interview Sean, Donna, Robyn ect.
    I would like that search optimisation on android that @55M1th was referring to. Every customer looking for parenting software, needs a big blue wangle shoved in their face

Sorry for the essay,
    Back to my whisky,
    Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $518 22.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.