WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

How can you make so many assumptions about a company without...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    How can you make so many assumptions about a company without even seeing their financial statements? Do you have any idea how long and how much it would cost WFL to develop a distribution network that is included in the purchase? How do you know without seeing financials details of what expenses the brandbase have been claiming. There may well be expenses that can be cut without affecting the 12.2 million dollars of turnover. I have over 35 years in the accounting profession and would never make the assumptions you are making without seeing and Reviewing the financial statements first!! From past experience it is unusual for a company with turnover of $12 million and a distribution network to be sold for $1 million! I suggest that we all wait for the financials to be released so as we can analyse and make Comment based on substance. I would assume that PP will probably put together a shareholders update with a lot more detailed information in the near future so as we the shareholders can make an informed decision on whether to proceed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.